What's new

Powerball 1B - When I Win

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I foresee a "flying Dutchman" cargo box of Arko destined to forever cross the seven seas from port to port with nobody willing to pay the shipping fees to actually give it a home.

Is the veg gonna be individually bottled or still aging on fine oak barrels?

I have a warehouse suitable to store radioactive material🤷🏻‍♂️

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
How did I miss this? Brother, I am in.
I think you're a bit late, the winner was announced this morning and brought the ticket in Florida, so unless @Toothpick was on holiday I'm afraid this PIF ain't happening.
However I am putting together a crew to steal a container of Arko from the factory in Turkey and then start a thread here on B&B claiming Arko is being discontinued and sell it all on eBay, if the Williams debacle is anything to go by I'll be a millionaire in no time

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A few outlets are reporting it was someone in California that won. Wasn’t California the reason why the drawing was delayed? They were late, or having trouble wrapping up their sales and accounting before the drawing.

Ummmm coincidence? Or conspiracy ?

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
A few outlets are reporting it was someone in California that won. Wasn’t California the reason why the drawing was delayed? They were late, or having trouble wrapping up their sales and accounting before the drawing.

Ummmm coincidence? Or conspiracy ?
If I wasn't so caught up in trying to steal a container of Arko I could have been in California buying Powerball tickets

Top Bottom