What's new

"Powdery", but not TOO Powdery?

If you like Clubman and want the powder feeling I would recommend Fine Clubhouse aftershave it'd their version. I like it better than Clubman.

If you like Clubman and want the powder feeling I would recommend Fine Clubhouse aftershave it'd their version. I like it better than Clubman.
The purpose of the title and OP of this thread is that I DON'T care for Clubman!

Brut is very close to amazing - that's closer to what I'm searching for.

I've heard Floid's Vigoroso has a pleasant powdery scent. I can't attest to how powdery it really is, maybe another poster can chime in.

FWIW, the powder scent, like in Clubman and Fine Clubhouse smells like one is clean and freshened up to me.

You are going to have a tough time finding a splash that has longevity and is mildly powdery. The long lasting notes tend to be the powdery. The lavender in clubman is also in Brut. Brut has anise and some other different scents that set it apart.

If you are looking for more citrus and less powder in an affordable splash, Pinaud makes Citrus Musk. It is mildly powdery and very citrusy. Longevity will be worse than Brut though.

You could try mix it with Brut??

A powdery and unique scent is Pashana, but is hard to find. Patchouli is noticeable and it is very long lasting. It is a favorite of mine. Too much of this and you’re guaranteed a seat by yourself in the lunchroom!

If you look at Myrsol, extra F is the only one that says powdery to me. Plastic is rose and a bit powdery to me. Plastic is the only one that has longevity in my experience.

My advise is to use a cheap citrusy splash you like, or anything you like that doesn’t last very long, and look for an affordable cologne or edt. They will last much longer and be much more specific to your tastes. Aftershaves that really last are usually too strong in the beginning and do not hold up well through the day, at least compared to a long lasting edt….

Good luck in your search!

Top Bottom