What's new

Pour over coffee

I use an Aeropress every day, but the seal is starting to go and it makes a mess more often than not.
You can get replacement parts for the AeroPress from many sources, but it might be more effective just to buy a new unit and get everything fresh.

AeroPress Parts Archives - AEROPRESS COFFEE MAKER
This source is in Canada. They specialize in Aeropress parts and accessories but are not affiliated with Aerobie.
Their prices are the lowest I could find, and shipping to USA is very reasonable.

I like that they sell the Tote Bag separately. Having a tote bag would make storage much more convenient.

They also sell other products like mugs and grinders that are specifically size-matched to the Aeropress.

You can get replacement parts for the AeroPress from many sources, but it might be more effective just to buy a new unit and get everything fresh.

AeroPress Parts Archives - AEROPRESS COFFEE MAKER
This source is in Canada. They specialize in Aeropress parts and accessories but are not affiliated with Aerobie.
Their prices are the lowest I could find, and shipping to USA is very reasonable.

I like that they sell the Tote Bag separately. Having a tote bag would make storage much more convenient.

They also sell other products like mugs and grinders that are specifically size-matched to the Aeropress.

Thank you! I had no idea. I think the issue is my plunger end. I may end up just buying a new unit, but this is good to know.

I'm going to have to say right up front that......

I am lazy.....

Most of the time I will just fire up my commercial Bunn machine and let it do its magic.

I will have to say that I enjoy the flavor of Chemex V-60 filters more than the flat bottom wave edge Bunn but the convenience of turn it on and make a pot out weighs the slight taste that pour over.

A commercial Bunn brewer is very hard to beat for speed, convenience, and consistency. It makes a 1.7 liter air pot of coffee that stays hot until it is empty (most of the day)

All that said I still like to rotate my coffee brewing methods. I have so many different choices that I could make coffee every day and never use the same brewer twice in a month.

proxy.php

Wow, I need to get myself invited over to your home for a coffee break.
That's amazing!

Top Bottom