What's new

Posts per day

OK. We all know who the worst offenders are in terms of post totals, but who's trying to catch up the fastest? 7.89/day for me.

So far i'm at 5 PPD (posts per day)... but I suppose each time I answer a Q like this I'm adding to it, eh?

MJB,

What you need is a pseudo-contest with somebody to get your numbers up... See this thread... at around #65 John (Jonnybc, that is) and I became dedicated to figuring out how the ranking system (including custom titles) worked and posted like madmen for a while...

NMMB said:
MJB,

What you need is a pseudo-contest with somebody to get your numbers up... See this thread... at around #65 John (Jonnybc, that is) and I became dedicated to figuring out how the ranking system (including custom titles) worked and posted like madmen for a while...

How'd that work out for you? :wink:

I'm at a measily 1.15! :frown: Maybe if I start using the MJB approach and spreading my posts out word-for-word!

Scotto said:
I'm at 7.26/day, but I have slowed down a lot lately. If PMs were counted, the number would be sky-high.
You need to scramble your eggs with cayenne pepper. One of the lads claims that it will get you moving.:lol:

Tito said:
How do you know how much you're posting??? Are you keeping track?

Click on someones name (the one in bold blue at the top of their post) and select "View Public profile" Within the profile will be information regarding their total number of posts and the post per day average.

Yours is....
Total Posts: 178 (5.36 posts per day)

Hope this helps! :biggrin:

Top Bottom