What's new

Posts per day

Every day that I'm on the road I can feel my posts per day going down... must find a way to keep posting without committing as much time as when I'm at home... :001_smile

NMMB said:
Every day that I'm on the road I can feel my posts per day going down... must find a way to keep posting without committing as much time as when I'm at home... :001_smile

You need a proxy with similar ideas to your own, can't think who'd fit that partucular bill!

How's the trip going Michael?

Jonnybc said:
You need a proxy with similar ideas to your own, can't think who'd fit that partucular bill!

How's the trip going Michael?

John (and anybody else that may be interested), there are a couple of people here that would fit that bill quite well - though I'm not quite ready to hand over the riegns to my persona.

The trip is going quite well, but it is busy due to the visiting that we've been doing. We have traveled +2000km (due to some side trips) and have about 700km to go before we sleep tonight... but the wedding is in 3 weeks and it will all be worth it.

T

Tye

A measly 0.14 posts per day which is odd since over at SMF I'm at 4.68 per day (which is actually pretty low now that I think about it).

-Tye

Top Bottom