What's new

Posting to usa from uk

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I posted a Gillette Goodwill razor to the US once and, as I always do with a shaving sale, I included a couple of tucks of blades. The unfortunate recipient had quite a job getting the parcel from his local sorting office and there was a lengthy delay, but he did receive it, possibly minus the blades. I would not include any blades in future. 👍

Ok. Thnx. I just did a livechat with ebay. Their global shipping prog doesn't allow razors. Hope i can just post under my own steam

As a buyer, the ebay global shipping is annoying. The fees charged are outrageous. I made the mistake of buying my two lots from the UK from a seller who insisted on using them, and they said (prior to me bidding) they would combine postage. After winning the lots I was told that Pitney Bowes would not allow combined shipping. I now do not bid if this is the only option.

Its a pain I'm waiting for a Gillette J4 slim to ship from the U.S to Europe its been nearly 6 weeks and apparently its stuck somewhere at customs now, not sure if I will ever see it, so for now I stick with European vendors only

Opting out of global shipping seems to be the solution. Lots of ebay chats have people complaining because they are losing bids from overseas. Ebay has lots more competition than it used to, so I'm surprised that they think they can still get away with this.

Top Bottom