7o'clock yellow & 7o'clock black and possibly
7o'clock permasharp - Green and have formed
an opinion for the comparison of Polsilver SI
in relation to the 7o'clock blades listed above
I am well aware of YMMV
I Still want to hear from some folks and what
they think........
Thanks for your time and your analysis

I've used Gillette 7 O'Clock Black (Platinum) from India, I think they're not bad, but there are a lot of blades out there that cost a lot less and perform just as well if not better.
I like the Gillette 7 O'Clock Green (Permasharp) from India, it's one of my favourite blades, very sharp, smooth and comfortable, IMHO they're top of the list in the category of blades that cost less and perform better than Gillette 7 O'Clock Black from India.
I haven't tried Polsilver SI or Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow, so I can't comment one way or the other except to say I've read good things about both blades, but price wise Gillette 7 O'Clock Green are more economical to buy, so technically they will give you more bangs for your buck

I would call the Polsilver SI on the same sharpness level as the 7oc Black, but the Polsilver are smoother, IMO. I find the Yellow to be about equal to the Black, with the yellow slightly sharper and the black slightly smoother... hard to say which I prefer really. Some days it's yellow, some days black. So my order of preference:

Polsilver SI > 7oc Black platinum = 7oc Yellow sharpedge > 7oc Green permasharp

Best of luck!

Thanks for the input I also would like to mention that With each of The blades in question being relatively cheap at this time costing between $0.13 & $0.18 per blade when purchased in bulk which is the only wayI buy them....... so price / value is somewhat mute , this is basically about personal opinions as it relates to blade analysis and preferences. ...please by all means Chime in

Last edited:
Top Bottom