What's new

Post Your Wish List of Guns: Preferably in Order of Desire

I love the classic S&W. I have a Model 29 (1964), I shoot it better than any other handgun. So, a Model 57 (41 Mag), and either a 27 or 28 (had a shot at a pristine 28 I missed), and a 19, and a...

I also favor the Blackhawks, having both 44s and 41s, I need a 357, and a 45, and ...

I love the classic S&W. I have a Model 29 (1964), I shoot it better than any other handgun. So, a Model 57 (41 Mag), and either a 27 or 28 (had a shot at a pristine 28 I missed), and a 19, and a...

I also favor the Blackhawks, having both 44s and 41s, I need a 357, and a 45, and ...

I nearly bought an S&W 28 and in hindsight regret that. My only N-frame is a 25-2 in .45ACP (glad I bought that!).

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I know, right?

I keep weighing actual cash flow against the number of gunfights I get into involving more than six rounds fired ...

AA

Or even get involved in any with more than three rounds fired... You have some revolvers to sell. :) You might only own derringers after all is said and done.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Or even get involved in any with more than three rounds fired... You have some revolvers to sell. :) You might only own derringers after all is said and done.

No, it is always better to have and not need ... Just thinking I have a new gun of the month with the Colt Police Positive. However. February is coming...

AA

OkieStubble

No, it is always better to have and not need ... Just thinking I have a new gun of the month with the Colt Police Positive. However. February is coming...

AA

Ok, I understand. I will trade you my Sig P365 for your CPP. Settled? :)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Ok, I understand. I will trade you my Sig P365 for your CPP. Settled? :)

Noooooo!!! Ah, that one is a family heirloom... Now.

February is coming.

Dayum, I remember when the RAZOR enablers were costing me money ... Takes serious coin to hang with the gun enablers!

AA :001_tongu

Noooooo!!! Ah, that one is a family heirloom... Now.

February is coming.

Dayum, I remember when the RAZOR enablers were costing me money ... Takes serious coin to hang with the gun enablers!

AA :001_tongu
I agree..... Winter is an expensive time for me. Whenever it’s too cold to play outside I read these threads and buy stuff..

Well, Barrett just announced they are chambering their Fieldcraft in 280ai this year, so that goes to the top of my list.

Legendary Arms Works' Professional II in either 7mm-08 or 308 would also be a sweet dream gun.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I don't know enough about what I want yet, but I'll list ten in no particular order:

-Colt Gold Cup .45 ACP
-Sig Sauer Emperor Scorpion .45 ACP
-Springfield 1911 TRP .45
-Smith & Wesson 4" 686 .357 Mag
-Ruger 10-22
-Remington 870
-Remington 700
-H&K HK45
-Sig P220 Legion .45
-Not sure, but some AK
-More ammo

I'm updating my list.

•Remington 700 in 300 Win Mag
•Colt SAA type revolver in .45LC (more than likely a Cimarron)
•S&W 686 with 4"-6" barrel
•Ruger 10/22
•H&K HK45 or HK45c
•Sig Sauer 226 SAO Legion
•Smith & Wesson 642
•An AK of some sort
•Remington 870
•More ammo and training

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I sold most of the handguns I wanted to offload, still need to find homes for the rifles. I found the old 32S&W Long revolver so that's off the list. Still looking for the Enfield 38/200. I got to play for awhile with a Beretta PX4 in 9mm and it simply didn't do anything that excited me so it's off the list. One in 45acp might be worth considering.

I'd like to find a nice Walther Model 3 to go with my Model 4.

Also maybe another Type III Colt 1903. The more I shoot that one the more impressed I become. Would love to find out they are all like mine.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Since S&W doesn't make a .327 Fed Mag revolver, the Ruger SP101 with the 4.2 in. barrel and adjustable sights has jumped to the top of my list.

The only one I'd like to have at the moment is a Ruger SR1911

Loves-me-like-a-rock-1-SR911.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

A derringer does carry well. I carried this little puppy in an outside overcoat pocket in Tulsa when we had the "soft look" uniform of white shirt and tie, blazers, and slacks and we wore an overcoat outside in the winter that swaddled up the S&W Model 65 under the coat where you couldn't get to it real quick.

DSC_0019 (2).JPG

I guess the next ones I might get are:

Cimarron Arms Winchester 1873 repro. in .44-40.

12ga. exposed hammer double barreled coach gun.

Ok,

A 10mm in a really nice pistol that I can get engraved tastefully.

An AR. Not sure what kind.

Remington 1100 wingmaster in 410.

A nice SxS double barrel 20 or 28 gauge.

I really have no specific need for any of these....

OkieStubble

Ok,

A 10mm in a really nice pistol that I can get engraved tastefully.

An AR. Not sure what kind.

Remington 1100 wingmaster in 410.

A nice SxS double barrel 20 or 28 gauge.

This is why it's a list. :) Probably the one thing all our lists have in common.

Likewise, but with that understanding, I wouldn't mind acquiring:
* Wilson Combat Border Patrol 12 gauge shotgun
* Ed Brown CCO .45 ACP
* Sig P229 (had one a while ago, but sold it and have regretted it ever since)

Top Bottom