Soaps

Erasmic

Razors

1953 Gillette Superspeed
Muhle R89
EJ DE89L
Ever Ready SE

Blades

A small assortment of Derby, Personna, Dorco and Wilkinson Sword.

Brushes

Wilkinson Sword Boar
Body Shop Synthetic
Cyril R Salter Best Badger

Balms

Boots Freshwood
Enliven Original
Nivea Sensitive

AS Splashes

Boots Freshwood
Old Spice
Gillette Storm Force Spicey
Aquatonic

Misc

NuMan Menthol Shave Oil
Badger & Hone Flannel
Chamois Leather
M&S Earthenware bowl
Boots Bay Rum Hair Tonic
SWMBO's EJ DE86
SWMBO's Mug
SWMBO's EJ Super Badger Brush

We have just moved house and have a really nice bathroom, I must get a new pic up.

Last edited:
proxy.php

Bleh...

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Nice set-up and you're a Clubman at that too!!! :thumbsup:
And now;
proxy.php
You're a proud member (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our scribe, member Mario [a.k.a. Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please repeat
after me;

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club") through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name your razor), and, my lance, my (name your brush): my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

attachment.php
"Hard work is the aftershave of accomplishment". Author Unknown

attachment.php

Yes, I love me the clubman. It's been something I've used for years, although, I finally had to buy a new bottle. One bottle, believe it or not, lasted me about 4 years. Although, I do not shave everyday, so that might help with the fact that all my stuff lasts a lot longer than most peoples. I tend to use it just for the smell, also, and the Thayers as the actual "Aftershave." I put the clubman on about 20 minutes after my shave more as a fragrance. The Proraso cream doesn't see much use anymore as I have found that I love Arko Shave stick, you can see the top of it sticking out of the mug, along with a clubman Styptic Pencil.

victorydog

I really like the ManCave items. I am new to this whole DE shaving thing but I really like the Bay Rum and Mountain Man shave soaps they make.

Thanks! The cabinet was $5 auction find that turned out great after I put a little elbow grease into it. Same with the shelf. Now I need to find more shelves or cabinets...and razors...and soaps...and brushes... Well, you get the idea. :)

Texaninkc (Jose)
You have been busy. A ton of great stuff. Particularly like the green shave bowl. Nice forms and great color bowls are much more fun than stainless ones or specifically designed shave bowls though those are ok as well. Like how the pipe racks work for razors. I have thought the humidors would make great blade storage and there it is. I am trying to get my den organized to post a couple of pictures. Have been at it about 4 months and have received much inspiration from the group.

Miguel, you have a beautiful den. Your setup is awesome and I'm loving the sink. Se ve de maravilla!

Texaninkc (Jose)
You have been busy. A ton of great stuff. Particularly like the green shave bowl. Nice forms and great color bowls are much more fun than stainless ones or specifically designed shave bowls though those are ok as well. Like how the pipe racks work for razors. I have thought the humidors would make great blade storage and there it is. I am trying to get my den organized to post a couple of pictures. Have been at it about 4 months and have received much inspiration from the group.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a lot invested in this den. I'm still a student now and we don't own our home, but I'm hoping that later on in life I can display a lot of this stuff better than I do now.

That little green bowl is a favorite. I no longer bowl lather but usually I take it in to the bathroom to let the brush and razor sink in water while I shower. I got the pipe holder idea from someone's den in this thread. Was able to score a few of them at antique malls.

Looking forward to seeing your den.

Progress to date. While pictures are separate it is all on a lavatory top with the cabinet adjacent and the AS and razors on the pipe rack on a free standing fixture. The silver bowl holds the blades. Have a few things under counter...replacements, used blade can etc.

$DSCN2033.jpg$DSCN2035.jpg$DSCN2040.jpg$DSCN2034.jpg

Top Bottom