What's new

Post your shave dens!

I feel as though I have a worthy enough den to contribute.

Here it is as it is currently. I have been successful in my invasion of the mirror-cabinet with my aftershaves, razors, blades, and brushes
proxy.php

I have a small drawer set in a large cabinet which maybe one day I can build some simple shelving in, this holds my soaps, creams, and samples.
proxy.php

And my "on deck" area for the stuff I use every shave and those that are up to be used next
proxy.php

Here it is as it is currently. I have been successful in my invasion of the mirror-cabinet with my aftershaves, razors, blades, and brushes
I have a small drawer set in a large cabinet which maybe one day I can build some simple shelving in, this holds my soaps, creams, and samples.
And my "on deck" area for the stuff I use every shave and those that are up to be used next

Plenty of goodies in there. Aren't samples fun?!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

So your favourite soap is Col. Conk just being at top :)

I've posted a lot of this before, but I got a new camera last week and I think these pics are a lot nicer than anything I've previously put up in this thread. There's some new stuff in here too.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I've posted a lot of this before, but I got a new camera last week and I think these pics are a lot nicer than anything I've previously put up in this thread. There's some new stuff in here too.
proxy.php

Where did you get that badger in a jacket image? Is it a pen and ink drawing? Nice.

MementoMori, very nice. Unlike most, yours looks like it fits the definition of "den". My stuff is in cabinets so I think of mine as being a shave cabinet.

My humble den. Several OS mugs, a couple of brushes and my stand with L-R, Slim adjustable, fatboy and a flare tip. I have other OS mugs and razors on other bookshelves.

Attachments

• $IMG_0780.jpg
    $IMG_0780.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,150
proxy.php

And I have more coming in the next few days :/ My straight razors are in the bowl and I wasn't really sure where to put my hones so I kept 'em out of the pic

Last edited:
Top Bottom