What's new

Post your shave dens!

I blame you guys! Whenever I turn around, things seem to multiply in my bathroom cabinet/den. :001_cool: Just back from a couple of days in Berlin and found a few things that are not available here to add to my shelves....

proxy.php

I am most envious of your fragrance collection.

I blame you guys! Whenever I turn around, things seem to multiply in my bathroom cabinet/den. :001_cool: Just back from a couple of days in Berlin and found a few things that are not available here to add to my shelves....

proxy.php

That's a very upmarket looking collection you have there David. Very nice :thumbup1:

I don't have a shave den. I have a shave hovel. A shave shanty, if you will.

Anyone interested in seeing that? I'll post pics this evening. I have 8 razors and 1 brush on the way in the mail though. They won't make it in time to be part of the pictures.

I don't have a shave den. I have a shave hovel. A shave shanty, if you will.

Anyone interested in seeing that? I'll post pics this evening. I have 8 razors and 1 brush on the way in the mail though. They won't make it in time to be part of the pictures.

Count me in :thumbup1:

Id love to see it

Recently moved but these are but humble collection.

Due to this mess it's a lot neater if I separate them

Razor

Hone:

SWATY

Strop:

Brush

Need some updating but you get the idea:

Soap

Kell's Soap

Nana June's Naturals

CarrieM

Col Conk

Ogallala Bay Rum

Olivia Seife

Taylor of Old Bond Street

D.R. Harris

Tabac

AS, misc

You know, if that Y2K thing ever hits, you will make it through the mayhem that is certain to follow with a clean-shaven face.:lol: In all seriousness, nice collection!:thumbup1:

This is my shave den.

I hired an electrician to install new light fixtures in my house. He guaranteed to perform the work in a day. After arriving two hours late yesterday and only working for four hours, he announced that he was calling it a day. He left my shave den looking like this. With my and SWMBO's work schedules we won't be able to take the time to be at home for him to finish until Thursday.

I'm not happy. SWMBO wants blood. Mine will have to do for now. I hate electricians. I'm really not happy. :mad3:

full

Harry - did they finally finish? any pictures to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I'm just starting out and have nowhere to keep everything and all I want to do is buy more stuff. I think I got the disease :thumbup:

Top Bottom