What's new

Post your shave dens!

Let's just say the burning from my face is gone, but it's in my wallet. :D I spent $130 on shaving supplies yesterday which gives me $30 to spend on food for the next two weeks.

I have my priorities in line, don't you think?

mmm beef ramen nothing better. Also you can buy plain popcorn (the bag of kernals) for pennies and then add your own salt and/or butter (I just spray pam)......:blushing:yeah I mishandled my food budget too:tongue:

they don't make edible shaving cream do they?:lol:

but youre running out of room!! :frown:

I know, space is starting to be a little limited. My razors are stored in the top drawer on non-slip matting.
The other drawers are full of my "duplicates"....
Must stop stocking up on soaps, creams, aftershaves.......
I mean 8 tubes of one brand of shaving cream is enough right?.......right????

I must admit that I have tamed my AD's slightly, went into the wholesalers yesterday and managed to walk away without buying a case of mennen shave sticks (I know people mock them but I find it excellent)

My new setup. Bought the shelf today at a local German housewares store.

View attachment 65315

Top shelf from L to R:
Aqua Velva Ice Blue, Neutrogena Razor Defense ASB, L'Occitane ASB, C.O. Bigelow Elixir Black ASB, and Nivea Extra Sensitive Soothing Balm.

Middle shelf from L to R:
TBS Macha Root, TOBS Sandalwood, TOBS Mr. Taylor, and GoldenNib Silvertip in VDH handle.

Bottom shelp from L to R:

DeLong(?) Silvertip, Merkur 1904, Gillette Superspeed, Gillette Tech, Gillette Superspeed, Gillette G1000, Nivea SC, Palmolive SC, and L'Occitane SC

Not pictured:

VDH Soap, Col. Conk Soap, Tabac Soap, and Witch Hazel decanted.

Very cool looking! I have never seen the AV Original Sport before. Does anyone know if it's still available?

DL

Actually I haven't seen any around since I bought that one at a Shoppers Drug Mart at the end of July. My Velva senses have heightened a lot since then :cool:

It seems as thought it is only available in select locations and I hear only in Canada, though I could be wrong about that.

My new setup. Bought the shelf today at a local German housewares store.

Top shelf from L to R:
Aqua Velva Ice Blue, Neutrogena Razor Defense ASB, L'Occitane ASB, C.O. Bigelow Elixir Black ASB, and Nivea Extra Sensitive Soothing Balm.

Middle shelf from L to R:
TBS Macha Root, TOBS Sandalwood, TOBS Mr. Taylor, and GoldenNib Silvertip in VDH handle.

Bottom shelp from L to R:

DeLong(?) Silvertip, Merkur 1904, Gillette Superspeed, Gillette Tech, Gillette Superspeed, Gillette G1000, Nivea SC, Palmolive SC, and L'Occitane SC

Not pictured:

VDH Soap, Col. Conk Soap, Tabac Soap, and Witch Hazel decanted.

Very nice. I love the rack (get your head out of the gutter :001_tt2:).

+1 or irisch moos its all good:biggrin:

if you decide you don't like it you can send it my way:w00t:

I have some Tabac shave stick that I milled down into a small bowl. I am referring to Penhaligon's, Castle Forbes, or Santa Maria Novella.

What I eventually wanna have is some 1 of the 3 above, T&H, GFT, TOBS, Prorasso, Nivea.

So, here is the result of some serious AD kicking in:

proxy.php

I need to work on some better den-solutions ASAP ;-)
Already saw some great ideas in this thread, so we'll see where some creativity might lead us.

Here it is!:

proxy.php

E.D.T.'s:
Gucci
Polo Black
Calvin Klein Euphoria

A/S:
Addidas Dynamic Pulse

A/S Balms:
Nivea
Bigelow Elixir Blue

Creams:
TOBS Lemon/Lime
TOBS Rose

Soap:
Mama Bear's Ylang Ylang
Mitchell's Wool Fat in a Mama Bear's wooden dish

Razor:
Merkur 38C HD with a Feather in it

Brushes:
Vulfix 2234 in Super
Rooney faux Tortoise S3/S1 in Super

Scuttle:
Georgetown Pottery Hamada/Persimmon

Definitely need to work on a nice solution to the clutter here!

Last edited:
Top Bottom