Alas, I've got a couple of dens...:blushing:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Whoever you may be - you don't really believe that, do you?:lol::001_rolle
Wer immer Du sein magst - das glaubst Du doch selber nicht!:001_rolle:lol:
(Kann es sein, daß wir uns aus dem GRF kennen?)

Nein. Ich finde das echt lustig. (Da ich nicht weiß, was GRF ist, kann ich Sie wahrscheinlich nicht dabei unterstützen. Würden Sie mir bitte zunächst erklären, was es bedeutet?)

In an ideal world, yes, the more melons the better. Even though I am largely responsible for the side tracking of this conversation, and I have no "real" pics of a shave den, perhaps it would be good to shift focus away from large fruits (as entertaining as they are) onto something more razory, brushy, and lathery.

In an ideal world, yes, the more melons the better. Even though I am largely responsible for the side tracking of this conversation, and I have no "real" pics of a shave den, perhaps it would be good to shift focus away from large fruits (as entertaining as they are) onto something more razory, brushy, and lathery.

You may not be helping the situation there.

Razors on wall rack left to right:
Merkur HD
Gillette Knack
Gillette Gold Tech
Gillette Gold Toggle
Gillette Fat Boy
Gillette President
Brushes on rack left to right:
unknown from B&B Member Great brush though
'08 B&B Essential
Joris Solid Paladium Ocean Brush (Wife asked for the most expensive brush the vendor had)
AOS Best Badger Brush

Razors on Rack on Vanity left to right:
Merkur Progress
Merkur Slant
Goodfella Razor (Black Satin & Chrome)
Gillette travel razor in case

Braun Electric Razor to shave the hair on my ears!! LOL

SEE WHAT YOU GUYS GOT ME INTO!!

I've only been at this for three weeks (and some of my stuff is back home), but here it is.

Left to Right:
C.O. Bigelow
C&E Pure Badger Brush
Musgo Real
TOBS Rose
Col. Conk Lime
Col. Conk Bay Rum
Gillette Tech
Gillette Gold Tech
2x Aqua Velva Ice Sport
Body Shop Javari Balm
Body Shop Shave Cream
Gillette 1953 Superspeed
Gillette 1956 Superspeed
Merkur 1904 Replica

At home:
C.O. Bigelow Bay Rum Balm
C.O. Bigelow Skin Tonic (has witch hazel, I use it as an aftershave)
Tweezerman Brush
And a boatload of samples

My dorm has community bathrooms, so I just keep it all on a bookshelf in my room.

You've used a lot of C.O. Bigelow for just three weeks.

What is your roommate's reaction to this?

I got the C.O. Bigelow as a Christmas gift from one of my friends, so I've had that for a bit longer. I guess I meant to say I've been using a DE for 3 weeks, but wet shaving for probably a month and a half. Still, most of my acquisitions have been since I got my first ball-handle tech.

And as for my roommate...He dropped out a few weeks into the school year, so I've had a double since then. Two bookshelves, two beds, two desks, two closets, and a full dresser instead of half of one.:lol:

Whenever I'm in the bathroom mixing the lather and shaving though, I get a few guys asking me what I'm doing.

And as for my roommate...He dropped out a few weeks into the school year, so I've had a double since then. Two bookshelves, two beds, two desks, two closets, and a full dresser instead of half of one.:lol:\

Lucky you.

Now, imagine if you get a new roommate and he's a wet shaver too.

Let me see your collection. Small, large, doesn't matter. I am addicted to shave den pictures and must see them!

Just a collection of mostly old Gillettes and some basic soap and cream, a simple brush, bowl and cup. I use a cold rinse, witch hazel and the organic hemp lotion to finish.

Top Bottom