What's new

Post your shave dens!

I also enjoy looking at shave dens. Here's mine!

proxy.php

sadly I don't have a shave den. our bathroom is incredibly small and the missus won't let me mount a cabinet on the wall for my shaving accessories. the only things I keep out are my col conks soap, safety razor and badger brush. I feel opressed

this picture is about a year old. the a/s dept. has tripled. the brush dept. is down to 2 and the razor dept. is up about 20.

proxy.php

Here's an updated (crappy) pic of mine. Not pictured is a tube of tobs I leave 8 hrs away at my dad's house. Eton college I think.

The green ramekin holds my cade, the mug is just a mug. The bar in the front is a shea butter bar from Lush. Buffy body buffer or something

I like it a lot. Ran across it at Target, wife suggested we buy one for my "shaving stuff" She got another one that matches it that goes over the toilet. Cool stuff and believe it or not it's....*gasp* made out of real wood and not that cheap sawdust and glue particle board.

There is some great pics going on here, and some awesome shave dens. I'll try to get a pic of mine, although its a bit odd. I'm actually using a dorm-sized fridge, not plugged in, to store my stuff. It has a lock so the cats keep out, and nobody gets hurt, and nice glass shelves for everything. I would be shocked if anyone else did this....although, since I normally shave in my bedroom, and not in the bathroom, I didn't have the luxury of a bathroom sink or counter top to covet, so I do what I can...:lol:

There is some great pics going on here, and some awesome shave dens. I'll try to get a pic of mine, although its a bit odd. I'm actually using a dorm-sized fridge, not plugged in, to store my stuff. It has a lock so the cats keep out, and nobody gets hurt, and nice glass shelves for everything. I would be shocked if anyone else did this....although, since I normally shave in my bedroom, and not in the bathroom, I didn't have the luxury of a bathroom sink or counter top to covet, so I do what I can...:lol:

Now that's original! I'll bet you are right, no one else does this! Pics, pics, we need pics!

I use this dresser in the bed room; it helps to keep the bathroom in order. My bathroom cabinet holds 3-4 razors, 4-5 soaps and creams, couple of brushes, and a bunch of blades that are part of my rotation. I have maybe a dozen bottles on the counter at any one time that I use.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I just decided the other day I will invest in a straight razor. Here's what I currently use.
Whoever you may be - you don't really believe that, do you?:lol::001_rolle
Wer immer Du sein magst - das glaubst Du doch selber nicht!:001_rolle:lol:
(Kann es sein, daß wir uns aus dem GRF kennen?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom