What's new

Post your shave dens!

Here's my fledgling den. As you can see, I don't really have room for AD to get out of control here. Additionally, a note on the garish red walls: I painted them that color to camouflage the blood stains from the geysers I'd often open up when I first started wetshaving.

Very nice! That must have taken some time to assemble.

Well it is modest and currently resides on the back of the toilet because my wife has not made any space on the counter for me ( need to make a shelf/cabinet soon)

I'm just starting but here is my modest shave den. Don't tell me to buy more stuff, ha! Click HERE for full size.
proxy.php

Nice looking den's guys. Don't worry the problem usually isn't that you don't have enough stuff, its that you need a bigger storage space :laugh:

My den is usually uncluttered, with only what I intend to use visible. To the left of the sink is a shallow bamboo tray with a washcloth lining it. I keep whatever razor is currently loaded plus my lather bowl staged there. My alum block rests on that tray until it drys.
proxy.php

The current occupant of the tray is a GEM Jr.
proxy.php

In the toothbrush holder is either the previously used DE awaiting cleaning or the one I have chosen for the next use. Currently residing here is a Fat Boy, Slim, and New. My Jack Black synthetic brush gets the most use, so it lives on the counter with the razors.
proxy.php

Most of my razors are displayed in an antique curio cabinet (at SWMBOs recommendation). Movers broke the curved glass in the door and I have not yet gotten it replaced.
proxy.php

My two shelves are the second and third from the top (for now).
proxy.php

Putting everything out at once is something I haven't done, until now:
proxy.php

Razors (most of them):
proxy.php

Creams, AS & PSO:
proxy.php

Soaps and Brushes:
proxy.php

Aerial View:
proxy.php

Note: I started wetshaving in mid-December, 2009. This is the result of only about five months. :thumbup1:

My den is usually uncluttered, with only what I intend to use visible. To the left of the sink is a shallow bamboo tray with a washcloth lining it. I keep whatever razor is currently loaded plus my lather bowl staged there. My alum block rests on that tray until it drys.
proxy.php

I like the first pic. I really like that faucet, too.

Soaps and Brushes:
proxy.php

Wait a minute!

Kanon made a a SOAP???

I've got to keep an eye out for that.

...great den!

Top Bottom