What's new

Post your shave dens!

Elbo - nice shave den photos. I find the shave den thread endlessly entertaining. What's the best thing about your shave den photos? It's not all that gear - it's that we get to see your smiling mug! Thanks for the photos!

K

LOL. Thanks for your comments kolinpl. You don't see many pictures of the folks here. But I thought what the heck, doesn't make any difference does it? Adds a personal touch.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
My current collection of razors and brushes:

full

Last edited by a moderator:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Bob, that's a great stand/shelf for your brushes and razors. Where did you find it?

This is "supposedly" an old Amish spoon rack that I found on Ebay. Inside the drawer is where I keep all my blades.

It's very functional and goes perfectly in my bathroom. Mrs. Gold hardly notices it. :rolleyes:

Cool bottles Robo, what's in 'em?

The Stone IPA bottle is holding Thayer's lemon witch-hazel and the corked Corona is Thayer's unscented alcohol-free witch-hazel. I've got some Widmer's bottles I want to fill with witch-hazel as well, but haven't decided which-hazel yet.

Here's my fledgling den. As you can see, I don't really have room for AD to get out of control here. Additionally, a note on the garish red walls: I painted them that color to camouflage the blood stains from the geysers I'd often open up when I first started wetshaving.

Top Bottom