What's new

Post your shave dens!

This is the top of my dresser. My aftershaves, creams, and soaps share space with my pocket knives. I have a collection of old razors and blade from my grandfather (I’m a grandfather myself) in the wooden box under the English Leather collection and the Avon Pheasant. The brushes are in the bathroom where I actually shave. Some of these shave dens are amazing. If only I had room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the top of my dresser. My aftershaves, creams, and soaps share space with my pocket knives. I have a collection of old razors and blade from my grandfather (I’m a grandfather myself) in the wooden box under the English Leather collection and the Avon Pheasant. The brushes are in the bathroom where I actually shave. Some of these shave dens are amazing. If only I had room.

Nice Spread.

My current set up with my fall/winter scents........although some may transfer once I make the switch to spring/summer scents in a few months. Picked up the table for 10 bucks at an auction last year. The table/shelf setup keeps me from looking like I have more grooming products than my wife...haha!shave table.jpg

IMG_7876.JPG
Been at this since July and have since then acquired 20 soaps and creams, a few aftershaves, a variety of blades, four brushes (2 badgers, Semogue 1800 and a cheap $8 Omega synthetic boar), a few balms and I've given stiff away

It's a good thing my wife and I have separate bathrooms

I like that razor rack. It obviously is meant for something else but works great as a razor display/space saver.
It’s a pen display rack. Some of the wider handle razors don’t quite sit in the spaces fully, but it does look a lot better than them just sat on the shelf.

My current set up with my fall/winter scents........although some may transfer once I make the switch to spring/summer scents in a few months. Picked up the table for 10 bucks at an auction last year. The table/shelf setup keeps me from looking like I have more grooming products than my wife...haha!View attachment 855922
Nice setup.
What is that green mug with a lid at the bottom?

Nice setup.
What is that green mug with a lid at the bottom?
Thanks for the compliment.

It's a Marvy rubber mug with a puck of PdP #63 in it. The normal tin for the #63 puck leaves no room for lathering so it's stuffed into the mug with an old wooden lid on top to keep it fresh. Necessity is the mother of invention......lol.