What's new

Post your shave dens!

Thanks! It's a handcrafted wooden box my nephew brought me from Hawaii. My spending cash gets appropriated each and every direction from shaving to surfboards, kiteboards & motorcycles...so needless to say my sons momma thinks its cheap! Not sure how I've pulled that off...

I finally got my cabinet. I spent several weeks, tanks of gas, and drove all over N TX only to find it in an antique store 5 miles from my house.

Attachments

• $DSC00277.jpg
    $DSC00277.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 846
I have one more brush on the way (2011 LE 2 Badger - same number) that will sit next to it's brother but here is mine:

Attachments

• $DSC_9691_548.jpg
    $DSC_9691_548.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 792
I have one more brush on the way (2011 LE 2 Badger - same number) that will sit next to it's brother but here is mine:

I like it Craig! The way the "Columns" break it up is really neat. Which Vulfix 223X is that? I have the 2236 in horn and love it. Although it doesn't get as much use lately since I picked up the SOC boar...

Thanks.
The Vulfix is a 2235 Horn.
I just got it from BST and it has seen a bit of action.
I once had the 2234 sold it and I kinda missed it and since I have gone to slightly bigger brushes, the 2235 is a good fit.
I think Vulfix although a bit soft (some will call it floppy), I find it does stand up well and has very good flow-through which really helps generate a nice lather even with the harder soaps.
I like it Craig! The way the "Columns" break it up is really neat. Which Vulfix 223X is that? I have the 2236 in horn and love it. Although it doesn't get as much use lately since I picked up the SOC boar...

It's pretty sturdy, so that's not really a problem. Luckily, this is on the bathroom in the bedroom in our bedroom, so it's just my wife and me. All of her stuff is in one of those on the other side of the door. It keeps the bathroom counter a lot cleaner.

Top Bottom