What's new

Post your Secret Santa & 12 Days of Christmas Swag!!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I feel very blessed!

First I received a couple of tins from @Price of the new Birds of a Feather series:

B807A276-DEC3-4660-8BDC-2C5253D561F1.jpeg

Then Santa delivered three more tins including a couple of new releases plus some pipe cleaners. All three are new to me, and I’m looking forward to enjoying some new blends in the coming year.

4D3FC51A-5AB6-415C-BD51-CE89918E7DEE.jpeg

With all the festivities, just got around to shooting a pic of the fabulous Lion's Head Meerschaum and stand that @luvmysuper PIF'd on the 12 Days of PIFsmas. After the kids and grandkids head home tomorrow, I plan an inaugural smoke on the patio. If it smokes even half as good as it looks, I'm in for a treat! Thanks Phil!
proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
With all the festivities, just got around to shooting a pic of the fabulous Lion's Head Meerschaum and stand that @luvmysuper PIF'd on the 12 Days of PIFsmas. After the kids and grandkids head home tomorrow, I plan an inaugural smoke on the patio. If it smokes even half as good as it looks, I'm in for a treat! Thanks Phil!
proxy.php

Definitely once the nicer iterations of a lion’s head that I have seen.

My gift from @Price for the Ninth Day of PIFmas arrived today, along with a tin of tobacco. Very nice.

I really love the size, and especially the look of the pipe. To me it has a prehistoric reptillian/raptor look. Very cool.

This combination will definitely be my POTD. Thanks again to Prive for the generous gift.

My terrible picture:

20221231_144901.jpg

Top Bottom