What's new

Post your collections

Little update....

proxy.php
Okay that is a sick amount of brushes. I have some serious catching up to do :tongue_sm

May I please be included in your will?
Dang, for a second I thought that there was a mirror behind them too. NOPE, just 2 rows of brushes.
And PLEASE tell me how big that knot is on the very bottom? Looks like 50mm!!

May I please be included in your will?
Dang, for a second I thought that there was a mirror behind them too. NOPE, just 2 rows of brushes.
And PLEASE tell me how big that knot is on the very bottom? Looks like 50mm!!

38 mm...Vulfix 38..

Simpson S10 (Probably the biggest handle Simpson ever made) with a TGN 30mm Grade A reknot.

Rooney Cased Badger handle with a Vulfix 24mm Silvertip TGN knot

Rooney Cased Badger handle with a Vulfix 24mm Silvertip TGN knot (slightly different loft)

EverReady "Pachyderm seat" with TGN 22mm SuperSilvertip knot

EverReady with MOP Bottom and Vulfix Black Badger TGN knot

Background: Various Brush Boxes

AOS/Plisson HMW 20mm

Somerset Simpson Chubby 2 Super

Eagle G3 Best

Kent KS4 (~1950 Vintage)

Rooney Real Horn LE 26mm Heritage Super

Rooney 1/2 Finest Faux Horn

Rooney Stubby XXXL

24mm TGN Finest in custom handle from BullsEye

18mm TGN Grade A in picked bone handle

20mm TGN Finest in Carved Ivory Handle

Ivory travel brush with Simpson Wee Scot knot

Semogue 1470

Semogue SOC

Carved Ivory with Horse Hair

Carved Ivory awaiting Reknot

NOS Kingsley in box

NOS Two Tix travel brush

And then the stuff that's awaiting selling/reknots. There's a small box of a half dozen handles I really like too that are waiting for me to find knots for them, I didn't picture them. I've also got one Klenzo Green swirl/black off getting reknotted by a pro.

And this is after I sold about 75 handles and maybe three brushes in the past two months...

I LOVE your collections! But I do have to ask, what do you do with all of these? Are they all in a rotation and why all of the brushes? Believe me, I am not knocking you, but quite envious! :thumbup:

I only use my Simpsons Vulfix two bands on a daily base; i find myself tending towards smaller brushes; all in all i have about 10 brushes in daily rotation....the rest is simply standing there collecting dust...

I only use my Simpsons Vulfix two bands on a daily base; i find myself tending towards smaller brushes; all in all i have about 10 brushes in daily rotation....the rest is simply standing there collecting dust...

NICE! Again, a gorgeous WALL of brushes! :thumbup:

2nd and 3rd shelves the 2nd brushes from the right. What are those? Shapes are different than anything I've seen.

If you had to pick a favorite :whistling: what would it be?

Regards Grant

Top Bottom