What's new

Post Your Catch

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Another pretty nice night on the river...
fullsizeoutput_45f.jpeg

The captain and I split that duty. The trout was delicious. From the experts, what do you about all the little rib bones. I cooked it whole stuffed with herbs lemon olive oil and butter. It was delicious, but the family did not like all the bones

The captain and I split that duty. The trout was delicious. From the experts, what do you about all the little rib bones. I cooked it whole stuffed with herbs lemon olive oil and butter. It was delicious, but the family did not like all the bones
You could fillet the fish. However, with trout I like them whole.

Nice catch. When I lived in FL I went fishing almost every week.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
A shot from a recent trip to Montana. If you look close, right below it's head, you can see the giant Salmon fly that this enthusiastic brown took.
fullsizeoutput_461.jpeg

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
As soon as I have learned enough from my adoptive father! Seriously, I have a guru/teacher who I fish with and he has taught me more than I can ever repay. I hope someday to pay it all forward.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Biggest Brown of this season just over 27 inches and almost 9 pounds. Caught on a brown drake spinnerView attachment 996386

Wow. Just wow.

Put a topwater popper on the rod for Dad's old '40s Mitchell spinning reel. First cast got a strike, second cast got this little one. It sure jumped. I've caught bigger out of the pond though.

DSC_0004 (2).JPG

Top Bottom