What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

YAQI Betelgeuse 24mm Two Band Best Badger

I have no idea what to expect from this brush. I understand their synths are good, but, I haven't heard of their badgers. It was pretty and the price was right though. Hopefully it is nice as my 24mm Stirling finest with the ivory colored handle.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Their Ruby handle with a 2 band is the brush that made me fall in love with 2-bands vs. silvertips. It has more backbone and is a bit more scritchy than maggard's 2-band but it's still a really great brush for the price.

YAQI Betelgeuse 24mm Two Band Best Badger

I have no idea what to expect from this brush. I understand their synths are good, but, I haven't heard of their badgers. It was pretty and the price was right though. Hopefully it is nice as my 24mm Stirling finest with the ivory colored handle.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This was my first badger and it's performs well. It's a bit more scrubby but with a good soak, it's lovely to use.

I guess I gotta post the mandatory 11.11 purchases. :)

Got these three amazing-looking brushes. I wouldn't doubt their high performance.

Yaqi HMW silvertip.jpg Yaqi Mountain lake.jpg Yaqi 26mm timberwolf.jpg

Me too @Timeclo ... Though mine was rather lackluster. I only bought one brush, the cheap (but reportedly good) Synthetic Sagrada Famiglia.

Nonetheless, I'm excited to see it in person and add it to the rotation. [emoji846]
proxy.php

Me too @Timeclo ... Though mine was rather lackluster. I only bought one brush, the cheap (but reportedly good) Synthetic Sagrada Famiglia.

Nonetheless, I'm excited to see it in person and add it to the rotation. [emoji846]
proxy.php
This is a good one for sure. It was my first Yaqi brush and I still enjoy it til this day.

Sagrada Familia is a great brush, already had one so did not get it for 11.11.

I got a Two-band Mysterious Space. Meant to get the fan shape but got the bulb shape by mistake. Oh, well, I think I'll enjoy it anyway. I use boars mostly but for the sale price, it was a deal I could not resist.

mspace1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, this little guy also accidentally dropped in my shopping cart during the 11.11 sale. I like the Mew Brown knot, not sure about the handle color but it seemed a little different and unusual.

phaze1.jpg

West Coast Shaving Infinity Shaving Brush, Hallows Treasure
26mm 3-band finest.

View attachment 1035639

Spooky face in the handle!

Those Infinity handles are so comfortable in hand and obviously look great. I have one in tuxedo, and I'd like to get one in the badger. The tuxedo is good; it's floppier than any other tuxedo I have, but splays well because of it and makes a great face latherer.

Yup...just like all of you...one my weakness are the brush...I managed to snagged these...
20191119_151742.jpg

20191119_151903.jpg

I missed the aqua high mountain...
Thanks for sharing yours guys..

Yup...just like all of you...one my weakness are the brush...I managed to snagged these...
View attachment 1036398
View attachment 1036399
I missed the aqua high mountain...
Thanks for sharing yours guys..
Nice! That's a lifetime worth of brushes unless you want to continue down the rabbit hole... haha. Hope you enjoy them all. Let me know how the Mink synthetic feels like. I know they just came out and I wonder how different they are from the existing knots like Tuxedo/boss/etcs.

Nice! That's a lifetime worth of brushes unless you want to continue down the rabbit hole... haha. Hope you enjoy them all. Let me know how the Mink synthetic feels like. I know they just came out and I wonder how different they are from the existing knots like Tuxedo/boss/etcs.
Thanks...yeah..it seem overboard...but deep into the rabbit hole I fell...
I will update to you once I receive and used the Mink synthetic..really looking forward to it...

Top Bottom