What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

OK, just gonna dump them ALL on you ...
Grandpa's 90+ year old Ever Ready T100 boar bristle brush I first used as a kid over 40 years ago. It still holds its' own today. Behind are a couple of 'big' synthetics that work just fine, but my favorite for everyday use is the Best Badger on the right with the plain Chinese Ash wood handle.
It produces thick dense lather with all my soaps. It truly thinks that it were a $50 brush, and not a $1.89 E-Bay buy.

Oh yeah, the blue one is my newest - haven't gotten around to conditioning it yet, so it's not all fluffed out yet.

Brushes.jpg

Grandpa's 90+ year old Ever Ready T100 boar bristle brush I first used as a kid over 40 years ago. It still holds its' own today. Behind are a couple of 'big' synthetics that work just fine, but my favorite for everyday use is the Best Badger on the right with the plain Chinese Ash wood handle.
It produces thick dense lather with all my soaps. It truly thinks that it were a $50 brush, and not a $1.89 E-Bay buy.

Oh yeah, the blue one is my newest - haven't gotten around to conditioning it yet, so it's not all fluffed out yet.

View attachment 1021018

Excellent haul here! Congrats!

View attachment 1021018
Ooh! Those look lovely, even the new one that isn't yet fluffy. [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I have this one coming from Viking Shave and Cosmetics. It is drilled for 28mm ebonite. I can't wait to get it in my hand. I have a 28mm tips fan from turnnshave waiting to go in it.
Screenshot_20190929-145445_Drive.jpg

Happy shaves
SMURF

Just bought this and it arrived today Shavemac Synthetic

Shape:173
Color:Black
Knot Shape:S-Bulb Knot Shape
Quality and Size:26 mm Synthetic
Hair length ( Loft):54 mm
Shavemac logo:Logo on bottom

20191003_004533.jpg20191003_004623.jpg20191003_004649.jpg

My ebonite arrived today and I set a turnnshave tips 28mm fan in it and I love it.
20191002_192746.jpg

I can't wait to try it out in the morning.
Happy shaves
SMURF

Top Bottom