What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

Another gorgeous Rudy Vey in lime, because I copycatted Charlie, sorry :blush: Mine however is in Omega boar as I also have the below Shavemac 2-band silvertip inbound. Life is good.

43CEE599-966B-4496-ADF2-410277C4657D.jpeg
4C884EDF-8DE7-49B6-9559-9D4A2019784D.jpeg

My Dogwood Handcrafts brush is on the way. I don’t have a pic of it yet, but here’s a link to the video of it being made. Time is from the beginning to 33:01 for the whole process. The final handle (without knot yet) is displayed at 32:43 to 33:01.

My Dogwood Handcrafts brush is on the way. I don’t have a pic of it yet, but here’s a link to the video of it being made. Time is from the beginning to 33:01 for the whole process. The final handle (without knot yet) is displayed at 32:43 to 33:01.

This was fascinating, thanks for sharing that. It gives me a fuller appreciation for the work and craft that goes into making each one of these pieces. They really are a piece of art, from custom pouring to turning. Ridiculous.

This was fascinating, thanks for sharing that. It gives me a fuller appreciation for the work and craft that goes into making each one of these pieces. They really are a piece of art, from custom pouring to turning. Ridiculous.

Yes, that was great, thank you for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAQI Betelgeuse 24mm Two Band Best Badger

I have no idea what to expect from this brush. I understand their synths are good, but, I haven't heard of their badgers. It was pretty and the price was right though. Hopefully it is nice as my 24mm Stirling finest with the ivory colored handle.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom