What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

It has arrived  it is more beautiful in real life this picture doesn't do justice

proxy.php

Be well and enjoy wet shaving 
I honestly understand the feeling the photo cannot capture. I sense many great shaves in your future. Glad you love your brush it's a beauty.

I ordered a 2 band Maggard brush. Price is right! Stopped me from drooling over the Thaters he has for sale for 8 - 10 times the cost.

I ordered a 2 band Maggard brush. Price is right! Stopped me from drooling over the Thaters he has for sale for 8 - 10 times the cost.
I just learned of this brush a few days ago here on B&B and I can see it will be a popular brush because of its clean design and let's be honest that price is wonderful. Awesome purchase let us know how you like it.

Bought my first horse hair Vie-Long Brush today. 50% Mane and 50% Tail Hair. Should be mine in about a week. I Will post a picture of it when I receive it.

$IMAG0031.jpg

Bought my first horse hair Vie-Long Brush today. 50% Mane and 50% Tail Hair. Should be mine in about a week. I Will post a picture of it when I receive it.

View attachment 714289
I have really been interested in buying a horse hair brush, its about the only type I have yet to try, and that is a beautiful example of classic styling please let us know your thoughts after using it. Congratulations!

Thought I'd share a photo of them in my possession. Only dilemma I have now is which one I should use tonight....?

Attachments

• $IMG_4018.jpg
    $IMG_4018.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 120
Use the Brad Sears brush , nice brushes you got there congratulations [emoji109]

Be well and enjoy wet shaving 😲
you know I was leaning toward that one, it's time to break it in. Thanks for the help in my decision. Wish you a happy break in period too bud. 👍

you know I was leaning toward that one, it's time to break it in. Thanks for the help in my decision. Wish you a happy break in period too bud. 👍
Glad i could help, and thanks it is always exciting to break in a new brush [emoji12]

Be well and enjoy wet shaving 😲

$s-l1600-3.jpg

An ivory and red Ever Ready 936W and a Hardright Anchorset ivory and green. Not too pretty now, but will be re-knotting them when they arrive. I mainly wanted the Hardright; great size and handle. :thumbup1:

View attachment 714313

An ivory and red Ever Ready 936W and a Hardright Anchorset ivory and green. Not too pretty now, but will be re-knotting them when they arrive. I mainly wanted the Hardright; great size and handle. :thumbup1:
there is almost nothing better than breathing in new life to an old brush. These brushes will surely make beautiful specimens and please make sure to post photos of their completion. Thank you for sharing i sure do love that green.

Just got an e-mail from the boys at Italian Barber.
My new RazoRock Plissoft Silvertip is on its way.
Also coming along for the ride are RR Emperor, Lavender, and Tuscan Oud soaps.
Should be fun trying it all .... Looking forward to many great shaves !

$DSC_1643_compact.JPG

Last edited:
Just got an e-mail from the boys at Italian Barber.
My new RazoRock Plissoft Silvertip is on its way.
Also coming along for the ride are RR Emperor, Lavender, and Tuscan Oud soaps.
Should be fun trying it all .... Looking forward to many great shaves !

View attachment 714341
That really is an awesome looking brush I've already heard good things. Great buy bud put them soaps to work!

That really is an awesome looking brush I've already heard good things. Great buy bud put them soaps to work!

Thanks Marty. I've been very happy with my RazorRock Plissoft 24 for a while now, and am looking forward to the Silvertip. I've only been enjoying this wonderful hobby since August, and the new Plissoft Silvertip will be my fifth brush. Simpson Special Best, Simpson Colonel X2L, Semogue 610 boar, and the RazoRock Plissoft 24 are my others. Gee whiz, this is fun !

Top Bottom