What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

Very awesome giveaway coming soon at ricos corner. What an amazing brush from Nathan Clarke, make sure you check it out guys. :thumbup1:
did not even realize this video was from November until I just subscribed to ricos channel. Congratulations Garret for winning that amazing giveaway!!

Last edited:
I have these two humble brushes on the way from Larry at Whipped Dog. The ivory handle will sport a 24 mm HMB knot and the green handle will be set with a boar.

$tall handle ivory.png $WD Green Handle for Boar Brush 40%.png

Not expensive, but I'm excited just the same! :biggrin1:

Last edited:
$il_570xN.1081420370_9gou.jpg
Just checked etsy to see if a gift I bought shipped yet, and turns out the apshaveco knots are on their way!! Now I need to figure out a handle to put this baby in!

I have these two humble brushes on the way from Larry at Whipped Dog. The ivory handle will sport a 24 mm HMB knot and the green handle will be set with a boar.

View attachment 713888 View attachment 713889

Nice selections. Don't get caught up in expense. My favorite brush I have now is my RR Monster for like $10. I really like RR's new clear and black brush they recently added also. It's all good.
Steve

View attachment 713891
Just checked etsy to see if a gift I bought shipped yet, and turns out the apshaveco knots are on their way!! Now I need to figure out a handle to put this baby in!
I slapped this knot (24mm) in a vintage pink pearlescent Strong Set that I ended up gifting to my wife and it is super soft and has a good amount of backbone for a synthetic. Awesome face feel and not floppy at all. You're gonna love it. Did you get the monster 30mm?

View attachment 713909View attachment 713910View attachment 713911View attachment 713912
The first is a handmade (not me) brush with a VIG knot, next is a Neep, followed by a Sears and a B&B from 2006. I've been on a bit of a New Years spree! :blushing:
Those are all exquisite brushes my amigo. I must say I too have been tempted to purchase one of those hybrid handle brushes with part wood and resin. BTW those VIG knots aren't too bad either, they're very soft and have great density. Their great value is a plus if you like restoring brushes too.

View attachment 713888 View attachment 713889

You can never go wrong with WD handles or brushes I would be just as excited to receive those. That green is amazing and you can never go wrong with classic ivory. Do not forget to post pics when they're done.

I completely forgot I had this one on the way from Deluxe Shave Co. I honestly could not resist the color and at such a small price I figured why not. Photo is from their website.

Attachments

• $IMG_4016.JPG
    $IMG_4016.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 124
  • $IMG_4017.JPG
    $IMG_4017.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 123
I received my shipping info from Larry on my 24mm Silvertip / Butterscotch handle Whipped Dog yesterday. Can't wait for it to get here... Will post pics when it arrives.

I received my shipping info from Larry on my 24mm Silvertip / Butterscotch handle Whipped Dog yesterday. Can't wait for it to get here... Will post pics when it arrives.
I am 100% sure you're going to love your new brush and look forward to seeing the photo of it once it is in your hands. Thanks for sharing bud and congrats on your future brush.

It has arrived  it is more beautiful in real life this picture doesn't do justice

proxy.php

Be well and enjoy wet shaving 😲

I am very excited for the brush on its way to my den and to celebrate this I would like to see the brush on its way to yours. Newly acquired brushes count too.

Heres mine

What a great thread! Thank you! Seeing this pic makes me feel the mail can't come fast enough.

Top Bottom