What's new

Post a Picture of your Squat Bulldog

Hi folks.
I’m going to take a shot at carving a squat bulldog. I was hoping to get some pictures for inspiration! I know there’s a few gorgeous examples amongst our BL brethren. If you’d be so kind, Post them up!
Here’s the potential victim of wood butchery.
8A2723D2-1D1E-4341-B1F0-A354BF66CAD8.jpeg

These are not easy to find. I just did a Google search on squat bulldog pipes and came up with almost nothing. Where do you buy these?
BTW, Price that is a beautiful pipe. Real nice.

These are not easy to find. I just did a Google search on squat bulldog pipes and came up with almost nothing. Where do you buy these?
BTW, Price that is a beautiful pipe. Real nice.
It’s kind of unique, and there are a lot of interesting and distinct variations. You can find a few on eBay/Etsy. Not necessarily the ones that have been posted! Though I have seen a few nice ones.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Squat Rhodesians seem easier to find than Bulldogs. Maybe because you can’t turn the stummel of a Bulldog down on a lathe.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
You want squat bent bulldogs, straights, or either? I have a few I can post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not at home right now but I have a tim Howard just like this. Guess it’s technically a rhody but a looker nonetheless

proxy.php

This is my only one, it's a bit bent but still good for reference. I love this shape and always looking to acquire similar types.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m not at home right now but I have a tim Howard just like this. Guess it’s technically a rhody but a looker nonetheless

proxy.php
Thank you!
This is my only one, it's a bit bent but still good for reference. I love this shape and always looking to acquire similar types.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That’s ok. I’m a little bent. Reminds me a bit of an H. Cor I saw, but couldn’t get a picture of.
Thank you!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

For straight squat bulldogs, I just have one—a Dan Knox (Luckypipes) rusticated w Cumberland stem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom