What's new

Post a pic and tell us about your collection!

I have about 175 large full bottles

Random pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Grossmith Hasu No Hana
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

All of which pale in comparison to your stash... :thumbup:

:lol::lol:

My stash isn't nearly as impressive as most of those posted here. I've enjoyed trying many frags, but most have been samples and decants, and I've sold and given away many of the bottles I had acquired. I'm still enjoying trying new frags, and will probably always add to and subtract from what I keep on hand from time to time.

By the way, I tried the new A*Men flanker "Pure Leather" recently, and I don't think you would like it Tim. Too little leather, and too much A*Men for your taste.

:lol::lol:

My stash isn't nearly as impressive as most of those posted here. I've enjoyed trying many frags, but most have been samples and decants, and I've sold and given away many of the bottles I had acquired. I'm still enjoying trying new frags, and will probably always add to and subtract from what I keep on hand from time to time.

By the way, I tried the new A*Men flanker "Pure Leather" recently, and I don't think you would like it Tim. Too little leather, and too much A*Men for your taste.

I've actually tried it. You know anything with leather is calling my name. It smells just like the original. I couldn't tell a difference. More like Pure Marketing. Absolutely no leather to be had.

I've actually tried it. You know anything with leather is calling my name. It smells just like the original. I couldn't tell a difference. More like Pure Marketing. Absolutely no leather to be had.

Yeah, I don't think it's so much like the original as it is the other flankers, which I actually like as they are not quite so strong and harsh as the original. But I expected you wouldn't like it, as it probably doesn't deserve to be on a list of leather frags.

Here is my fairly weak collection. Not really in a position right now to collect more frags. I am part of another site where trustworthy posters by expensive niche frags and do splits at a great price. I am constantly fighting back the temptation. And just this week, I caught onto a new potentially expensive hobby...DE Shaving and all the delicious shave soaps and creams in the market. :(

proxy.php

Top Bottom