What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

No sneaky cool car shots just my mug and a pint of Guinness along with a HDM epi especial $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410424718.695823.jpg

Never realized my hairline was receding so much :(

I've always heard that what is imported to the States is not as good as what is available in Ireland.

Never been to the States, however you can get crap pints here too, usually by mistake as Guiness have a quality team that drives around righting wrongs ' bit like superman/ Spider-Man'

The widgetless bottles aren't near as good as the widgited cans or from the tap. I'm not sure I'd keep drinking it if the widgetless bottle was the only option, and Guinness is my favorite beer bar none.

The standard bottle is generally what the auld ladies/ mammies/ grannies drink - less gas = less farting! Oh and they drink it warm!

Finding a bar/pub that knows how to draw it properly and letting it settle are paramount in my opinion. Widgets next best but...

United States rules.

Ireland Guinness is markedly better than what they serve in the States.

Hell, the Budweiser that Guinness makes actually tastes good compared to the US Budweiser. When I went to their brewery in Dublin, one of the guys there made me try their Budweiser just so I could compare it.

I need to work at a brewery sometime before I die. The perks are outstanding. Like, I know that Dogfish Head gives you a free case of beer with every paycheck. You get basically whatever just came off of the production line.

They also hold a class that they call beer college for their workers. If you pass the course, you get to help taste test each batch of beer.

Maybe I can just make up an official-looking ID card and try walking into bars.

"Yes ma'am, I'm with Guinness quality control. I'll need a sample from your tap. Yes, one pint should be sufficient."

$brilliant.jpg

Top Bottom