What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Here I am on the shore of Moody Pond in Saranac Lake, NY enjoying a pipe full of Sutliff Vanilla Custard -

20210716_114917.jpg

Tim

That's a great pic! And I admire your focus. There's no way I'd be at that lake without a fishing pole in hand (as well as a pipe).

I considered enjoying a pipe while fishing and then I envisioned scenarios where one activity distracted me from the other. What ensued were visions of setting my crotch on fire while trying to land a large mouth bass and the fish swimming away with my rod while I desperately try extinguishing my nether regions.:mad5:

Tim

I considered enjoying a pipe while fishing and then I envisioned scenarios where one activity distracted me from the other. What ensued were visions of setting my crotch on fire while trying to land a large mouth bass and the fish swimming away with my rod while I desperately try extinguishing my nether regions.:mad5:

Tim

I wawnted to smoke stick while in my dad's boat but worried too much about melting the carpet. I could have smoked a pipe but I'm not good enough to smoke a pipe and fly fish at the same time so I packed my cheek full of some Samuel Gawith Brown Rope no4 and told dad "Don't tell my wife or mom," as I handed him the ziplock and he siad, "Don't tell your mom or your wife."

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
What did you think of the Sun Bear? I haven’t cracked any of mine yet.

My honest assessment, the tin note is great. Has a solid and quite pleasing tobacco scent. Slight notes of fig and bread but not overbearing. I’d say the smoke itself was a touch bland; however, I do believe that this will age quite well. I intend to try this again in about 3-6 months after it’s aged a bit in a jar. It has potential. Fresh from the tin I had a difficult time picking up any honey or tequila within the taste. YMMV obviously. My only regret, I only have one tin. 😕

Top Bottom