What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Taken about 24 hrs apart. Yesterday was sunny and “warmish” at a balmy 23 degrees. Today, about 6” of snow (and still counting) at roughly 8 degrees with a wind chill at around -10.

162512BA-D147-4981-BF57-D68A5BDBA0B3.jpeg

0301E205-7CBD-45F0-B3ED-2FD717FA5036.jpeg

First time posting here and quite new to pipe smoking. In fact this is my first time, so be gentle ;) .

This is a Filtermaster loaded with Captain Black original -

View attachment 1238391
View attachment 1238393
And here I am puffing away -
View attachment 1238396

Tim
Welcome to the Brown Leaf. Ask us anything smoke related! You can start a new thread kind of like a shave journal to keep it from getting lost in other threads. Or read through other peoples journeys.

But seriously, ask questions and protect your pocket book. We play for enable points down here. 🤣

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
But seriously, ask questions and protect your pocket book. We play for enable points down here. 🤣

Ain’t that the truth. I dabbled with a pipe about 15yrs ago. Got back into pipes just under a year ago. I had no pipes and no tobacco. I’m now up to 15 pipes and so much tobacco I’m scared to tally how much I have.
One of my biggest problems (if it’s a problem) is I have yet to find a tobacco I don’t care for.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
First time posting here and quite new to pipe smoking. In fact this is my first time, so be gentle ;) .

This is a Filtermaster loaded with Captain Black original -

View attachment 1238391
View attachment 1238393
And here I am puffing away -
View attachment 1238396

Tim
I'll second @ChefJohnBoy-ardee and welcome you to the BL. Pipe smoking is a journey and full of pitfalls so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. There is a wealth of knowledge among our members and all are more than willing to assist/enable 😁

Top Bottom