What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
This is a pretty unique way to smoke some tobacco. Many thanks once again to Micah for passing this forward.

1076B01E-6BA1-4F68-8061-4F724F4BB31F.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
It began retreating from the front toward the back shortly after college. I opted for a shaved head en lue of the friar Tuck. I've been shaving my head for over a decade now...Did you remember me having hair? 👩‍🦲
No I remember you with a hat. Most of my hair just went down the drain. Fortunately I’m tall enough that I appear to have hair to short people. Haven’t had the nerve to shave what’s left off yet. I almost always wear a hat out of vanity though.

No I remember you with a hat. Most of my hair just went down the drain. Fortunately I’m tall enough that I appear to have hair to short people. Haven’t had the nerve to shave what’s left off yet. I almost always wear a hat out of vanity though.

I'm blissfully unaware of mine falling out. I'm loosing at the crown so I just don't hold a second mirror just so to study the loss. Just look in the mirror, brush back, and think "Gee! My hair smells looks terrific."

Top Bottom