What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Nice! I see you still are a daily shaver. Seems some of us abandon shaving and sink all the money into pipes and tobacco :lol:.

Haha! I did enjoy the smoke but straight shaving is my passion! Well... collecting soaps is my true passion. My wife only knows half of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Haha! I did enjoy the smoke but straight shaving is my passion! Well... collecting soaps is my true passion. My wife only knows half of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is blissfully ignorant about my tobacco :).

I was into straights, specifically Kamisori. Haven’t honed one up or put steel to strop in maybe 4 years. Wow has it been that long?

Nice! I see you still are a daily shaver. Seems some of us abandon shaving and sink all the money into pipes and tobacco :lol:.

IMG_20190326_134226416.jpg

I've found my shave gear. So I do have some slight expenditures for software, and the occasional boar brush.

I do see a modest expense on cigars in the future. Luckily I have found a modestly priced cigar I enjoy and am trying other cigars based on that one, plus trying others to see what else I might enjoy.

Shaving and Tobacco isn't Pokémon people, you don't "Gotta Catch ’Em All!" :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190326_134225277.jpg
    IMG_20190326_134225277.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Shaving and Tobacco isn't Pokémon people, you don't "Gotta Catch ’Em All!"

I wish I would've heard this 2 years ago. I'd have a new car....

I taking up the Hobby again! I love pipe since my childhood! I had a real cool Great Uncle who owned store who used one.
Prince Albert and Sir Walter Raleigh bring back memories!
So is that a yes? Are you the guy that had a blog called Holy Smokes?

It is great to have you here whether you are he or not. Smoking is always better with receptive company!

Top Bottom