What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

My poor grill :(

IMG_20171227_2237158.jpg

It's been in the low 20s to teens here in the Mid Atlantic, but luckily we haven't had snow in a week or two. I'm a wuss when it comes to the cold, so if not for my smoking den, I'd retire my pipes until spring. I don't know how you guys can smoke out in weather like this. I feel like dying just sitting in my car and waiting for the heat to build up. :lol:

It's been in the low 20s to teens here in the Mid Atlantic, but luckily we haven't had snow in a week or two. I'm a wuss when it comes to the cold, so if not for my smoking den, I'd retire my pipes until spring. I don't know how you guys can smoke out in weather like this. I feel like dying just sitting in my car and waiting for the heat to build up. :lol:
I'm not a fan of cold either haha. I don't have much "natural" insulation :) . I've had to bundle up to be able to take it. Even bundled its tough to stay out long enough for a bowl lol.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Today marks 19 years in the Navy. No better way to celebrate than with a pipe named after a town close to my first duty station in Italy.

Attachments

• 5E302EFB-A691-4C70-AE13-6CAD1887ACC7.jpeg
    5E302EFB-A691-4C70-AE13-6CAD1887ACC7.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 42

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Today marks 19 years in the Navy. No better way to celebrate than with a pipe named after a town close to my first duty station in Italy.

Congratulations, on the milestone! My father was a serviceman, and I have the utmost respect for those who have served and do serve. I hope it was a good smoke!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Thanks for reviving this thread Seabee1999. Congratulations on the milestone.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom