What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
He posted one earlier today that would already be heading my way if I weren't on pre-Vegas lockdown.
I hear ya! I had three pipes in my cart from the SP update today, but I managed to restrain myself in the name of Las Vegas. Tough, though! There's a sweet Ryan Alden Queen grade in there that's calling to me...

I hear ya! I had three pipes in my cart from the SP update today, but I managed to restrain myself in the name of Las Vegas. Tough, though! There's a sweet Ryan Alden Queen grade in there that's calling to me...
I specifically haven't looked at the SP update for the last two weeks.

Hirsute

I specifically haven't looked at the SP update for the last two weeks.
Full of temptation. They've had some great pipes. Must. Stay. Strong.

One more week, and it will all be worth it! And my wife and kid are out of town this weekend, so I'm having the Portland Pipe Club over for a meerschaum waxing party, so that will help keep me occupied and offline until Vegas.

Hirsute

There's got to be a joke there waiting to be made, but I can't come up with it...

:a30:

It's just going to be a bunch of guys waxing their pipes. I don't see any joke in that, do you???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Thank y’all for a hearty laugh this morning. Helps me be able to put up with some of the people I work with!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
You and me both - sounds like you are having a tough time as well - hope it gets better for you Owen!
I have a couple 60 year olds that act like 5 year olds. I will grant that one is difficult, and should know more than he does, but the other one gets a kick out of pressing his buttons. He gets told about it, stops a bit, then starts again. He is about to get an unwanted schedule change, because I am tired of him. This way they will only work together 3 days a week (2 days if the managers can get our shift approved for 4 ten hour shifts a week). I have been telling my supervisors to separate them for over a year, and they are finally getting on with it.

Something from Spain?
Unfortunately not. I'm still good on my restraint this year, so not for at least 2 months. The J Rubio shape 55 that I saw on his instagram feed would take 2 wants off of my list, so it has definitely moved up on my list with the glowing review.

A pic from earlier. The pipe smoked great after the slight obstruction was removed from the stem

20171210_183911.jpg

Top Bottom