What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

proxy.php

ya dig?

Out with my youngest walking the dogs two weeks ago at the local wildlife management area. Smoking a MM General with some C&D Billy Budd if I remember correctly.

proxy.php

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
A picture from this morning. Capstan Gold in a Dagner cob. Showing off my "award winning" beard. There was a little festival on the island this weekend, and it featured a beard contest. I won Best Groomed.

16796989_10212340948940840_2375618178721106966_o.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
@jwtiger69 - I haven't seen you here before (if I am wrong, I apologize- I am lousy with names, more of a face guy). Welcome to the BL. What were you enjoying in the cob?

@jwtiger69 - I haven't seen you here before (if I am wrong, I apologize- I am lousy with names, more of a face guy). Welcome to the BL. What were you enjoying in the cob?

I am around... I just do not post all the time. I was smoking the last of my Escudo. Which happened to be my first tin. Now it is time for me to have my first order of tobacco.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
IMG_1438.JPG

Took the pipe up to Yosemite this past week. It was gorgeous up there. Snow in the higher elevations. Sunny and warmin the valley.

Top Bottom