What's new

Possible cart to DE convert

Had someone notice my gear on the sink counter last weekend and ask me if I actually used “that old fashioned stuff”. After talking for a while about it, I dug out an old Merkur long handled DE (23C, I think), a generic badger brush (about $10 on Amazon), some blades, and a couple of Captain’s Choice products (shave cream I couldn’t use due to a bad skin reaction and some aftershave balm) and loaded him up.

He’s supposed to try it all out for 21 days before he says it’s not for him. I’m betting he tells me he likes it.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Just be sure to warn them of all the perils of straight razor shaving! It is dangerous, both physically and emotionally, expensive and possibly as bad for the environment as carts.

50/50 chance. Let us know how he likes it.

I was a cart user for many many years and very speedy at shaving. Can't do that with a DE. But, now being older, and as the old adage goes, when your old you go for the ride...not the speed.

Had someone notice my gear on the sink counter last weekend and ask me if I actually used “that old fashioned stuff”. After talking for a while about it, I dug out an old Merkur long handled DE (23C, I think), a generic badger brush (about $10 on Amazon), some blades, and a couple of Captain’s Choice products (shave cream I couldn’t use due to a bad skin reaction and some aftershave balm) and loaded him up.

He’s supposed to try it all out for 21 days before he says it’s not for him. I’m betting he tells me he likes it.
Great Work!

Top Bottom