What's new

Popular TV Programs I’ve Never Watched

I’m not sure, but I think it was about 12 years ago at the height o reality programming that I cancelled my cable and walked my TV out to the sidewalk for the trash collectors.

I’m not sure, but I think it was about 12 years ago at the height o reality programming that I cancelled my cable and walked my TV out to the sidewalk for the trash collectors.
I couldn't get rid of my TV, what would I use to watch all my DVD's?

I couldn't get rid of my TV, what would I use to watch all my DVD's?
Well, gave it up to a friend of mine in 2006, probably, the best decision ever taken. And even then, my wee daughter was the only active user. She thanks me to this day...

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!

Well, gave it up to a friend of mine in 2006, probably, the best decision ever taken. And even then, my wee daughter was the only active user. She thanks me to this day...

2008 for me. All I watched was House MD and a news channel. I got the rest of House on DVD and have been perfectly happy just watching DVDs on the laptop since then.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
We mostly watch old movies on TCM and 50's thru 60's reruns like Perry Mason, Gunsmoke, etc. Wife watches a lot of Hallmark and Lifetime movies, murder mysteries, etc. I enjoy the History channel quite a bit. We are big Downton Abbey fans, bought the complete DVD set and watch the reruns. Watch some PBS. I've threatened to get rid of the satellite dish, but we are addicted to the DVR and the few channels we like that are not available OTA. I can, and have, watched Bogart movies like Casablanca and The Maltese Falcon countless times. We certainly watch too much TV.

Top Bottom