What's new

Pop ups * See post #55 for answer *

Yes, I understand. But to determine whether it is local (ie., affecting only your device/network) or remote (impacting all of B&B), can you test with another device, like your phone (preferrably on a different network to your laptop/desktop)?

Reported. Thanks. Let us know if these happen. These guys change website names frequently apparently.

I get them when I am in the New Posts section.

Screenshot_20220126-230649.png

I’ve had this intermittently happening for the past week or so. Only on this site. Switching browsers and clearing cookies didn’t help, the issue seems to come and go at random times

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yeah, I've noticed some lag, other funky stuff. Shut my phone down. It helped. I've probably just got too many tabs open. I'm weird like that...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Don't feel like your reports are being ignored.
The examples given are copied and reported in order to try to track down the source of the issue.

I’ve had this intermittently happening for the past week or so. Only on this site. Switching browsers and clearing cookies didn’t help, the issue seems to come and go at random times

same here, except it has been happening for weeks. I normally just hit the refresh button and it goes away.

I get those Google popups using Safari on an older ipad, making it unusable on ipad. Does not happen on macbook.

Top Bottom