Pomade PIF

Discussion in 'Skin, Body & Hair Care' started by blzrfn, Jan 23, 2017.

Does anybody want to try some Pomade for free?

I have the following available, all used but plenty left to see if Pomades are for you. One lucky winner will receive:

Murray's Original
    Murray's Super Light
    DAX Pomade with Lanolin
    Yardley Brilliantine (not really Pomade, but adds a nice shine)

Just post to this thread with an "I'm In" and I will randomly pick a winner on Friday.

1. I'm in thanks!

2. Prof. Moriarty

Prof. Moriarty Contributor

Nice PIF, not in though :001_smile

3. Not in. Very nice PIF.

4. I'm in! Never tried any of those. I'm usually a gel guy, but I'll give it a shot!

5. I haven't seen murray's in the orange can since high school when I had a mohawk and whatever. That stuff took forever to wash out.

6. I'm not in, but I think this is a great group of fine pomades. You've collected some real classics. I have all of them in my collection. Whoever gets the pomades, they'll be getting some top rate products.

7. troy

troy Ambassador

Nice PIF!

Not in though, as my hair looks best as it's being washed down the drain. :tongue_sm

8. Very nice PIF, but not in ... I got no hair to use it on. :lol:

I'm a Dapper Dan man!: Everett Ulysses McGill ... Oh Brother Where Art Thou

9. Great film!

10. I'm in!

11. Nice pif... I'm in.. tried 2 different ones and have another on order. Trying to find one that suits me..
    ..But please bypass me for any newbies..
    Thanks.

12. Last call boys, somebody's getting some free pomade tomorrow and it could be you!

13. $pomade.jpg

@jfk69 you are the lucky winner! Please PM me your shipping address and I will get these wonderful products on the way to you.

14. Not in, nice PIF

15. Pepin

Pepin Ambassador

Any reviews from the winner?

16. They were shipped Monday. Shouldn't be to much longer..