What's new

Polymer coated bullets?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I don't understand why anyone only offers .356 diameter 9 mm projos. They don't work in a number of guns, .355 works in almost any 9 mm.

Isn't it a 1000th bigger because it's cast? I thought I read somewhere, that cast will be bigger then jacketed so as to give it a better seal?

Got a lot of their boxes in my basement, they can be used for a lot of things. Using the ACME bullets now for several oyears. Now inly for .38 spl and .45. Used a lot of their 124 RN for mm, but several years ago there was an issue with the sizing and I had some problems. They made good very fast and easy, sent me a return label for the left over bullets and replaced them with .38 spl ones for me. I still buy a lot of these in 38n spl and 45, they are great.
For 9 mm, I am now using only Precision Delta 124 JHP

I have used Precision Delta's, very consistent projectiles. I used to use alot of zero bullets but the quality IMO
has dropped some in recent years.

I don't understand why anyone only offers .356 diameter 9 mm projos. They don't work in a number of guns, .355 works in almost any 9 mm.

I don't think anyone offers a .356 in a Jacketed bullet, only cast, plated or coated?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I had problems with .356 plated, but not .355 plated. It's been a while since I used lead cast, and they were .356, but never had problems with those. Certain guns work fine with .356 slugs, some don't.

I suppose it all depends on how much over or under each barrel is to the nominal?
In reality, those of us that reload should be slugging our barrels anyway lol...

Top Bottom