What's new

Polo Supreme Oud

Anyone have any experience with this cologne? I guess it’s been out since 2015, but I’ve never seen it on the wild.

Is it a “good” Oud? I’d imagine there are better Oud options out there for the money. Their Black is one that I’ve worn for a few years so I figure it might be a viable option.

I look forward to your feedback and appreciate your time!

~Badger sends

I think it’s pretty good.
I prob prefer Supreme Leather but Supreme Oud is no slouch.
I believe this is the fragrance that was the inspiration behind Razorock’s The Stallion soap & aftershave.

I think it’s pretty good.
I prob prefer Supreme Leather but Supreme Oud is no slouch.
I believe this is the fragrance that was the inspiration behind Razorock’s The Stallion soap & aftershave.

@MarsEnglish - Thank you for the feedback. I’ve been reading on it and reading the reviews. They all seem pretty positive as well. Supreme Leather? Another Ralph Lauren scent?

Thanks again!

~Badger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MarsEnglish - Thank you for the feedback. I’ve been reading on it and reading the reviews. They all seem pretty positive as well. Supreme Leather? Another Ralph Lauren scent?

Thanks again!

~Badger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Polo Supreme Leather is very nice, punches well above it’s weight class. Very classy, soft, creamy leather - well done for the cooler months. Performance is average on my skin - becomes a skin scent after a few hours but is still nice. Also known to draw a few compliments as well.

I believe there’s also a Supreme Cashmere but I’ve never owned it.

Back to your original inquiry - Supreme Oud is very approachable, well done scent for modest cost. If you like sweet oud scents that aren’t floral or animalic you will be pleased. I suggest getting a sample to be sure or at least stopping into a department store for a quick spritz.

I sampled the Oud in store awhile back and recall it smelling nice and not offensive. I personally own the Leather and it’s a go-to for the cool fall and cold winter. A discount store was selling the Oud for ridiculously cheap a few months ago and I almost pulled the trigger - grabbed a few summer scents instead. If I head back there soon, I’ll pick it up if still available and give it a true whirl.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I have the Belcam version, since all almost all oud is synthetic, I think.... It's strong, and oud-y. Oudious? :001_tt2:

Gave another one away and the guy really liked it.

AA

Top Bottom