What's new

Polo 12 VS Shavemac Horn XXL Silvertip Size comparo

Gents,
Thought I would post some pics of the shavemac horn XXL silvertip VS the polo 12 super as a size comparo. Without question the 28mm shavemac is much larger, and denser packed than the 30 mm polo.... weird eh? I am tellin' ya guys, this shavemac 28mm is frekin' huge, it sure is no standard 28mm. Shavemac's are certainly the best deal out there - no question. More in depth review to come later this week.

Check it out....
P1010088.JPG

P1010089.JPG

P1010090.JPG

P1010091.JPG

P1010109.JPG

Gents,
Thought I would post some pics of the shavemac horn XXL silvertip VS the polo 12 super as a size comparo. Without question the 28mm shavemac is much larger, and denser packed than the 30 mm polo.... weird eh? I am tellin' ya guys, this shavemac 28mm is frekin' huge, it sure is no standard 28mm. Shavemac's are certainly the best deal out there - no question. More in depth review to come later this week.

Check it out....
P1010088.JPG

P1010089.JPG

P1010090.JPG

P1010091.JPG

P1010109.JPG
Thats two nice nice brushers you got there.

No kidding. Carbon dating shows this post is from the first month of Badger and Blade.

Last edited:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Early days...Neither Jeremy or I had arrived at that time...we came shortly after...the early days were FULL of Discovery for ALL of us

ok, now I know there is at least one other person in the Willamette valley. also I was born in Indiana so now I feel part of a tribe. thanks guys brush wars rule

Top Bottom