What's new

Poll: Which Mühle brush handle looks the best to you?

Which Mühle brush handle looks the best to you?

• Classic

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Kosmo

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stylo

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Traditional

• Sophist

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Purist

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Hexagon

• Rocca

• "70 Jahre" 70th Anniversary

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Edition (Carbon, Urushi, Ancient Oak & Silver or Meissen)

• Total voters
Whenever Mühle's brushes are mentioned people often consider their handles overpriced.
Let's put the prices aside and base our votes on how pleasing the handles are to the eye.
Feel free to comment on what you think would be the best to hold and handle too.

Personally, I think some of Mühle's brush handles have a luxurious look to them and I would love to own a few in the future.
You can check Mühle's shop website among others to see which one's which. I left out the Rytmo, Vivo and Modern handles since we can only have 10 options to vote for, and these three belonging to the budget lineups they don't really have that attractive, luxurious look to them when comparing to the more expensive lineups.

My personal top 3 when it comes to looks would be Purist briarwood, Sophist ironwood and Kosmo bog oak.
I believe Rocca would have the best grip.

The Mühle kosmo in the silvertip fiber is on my radar

proxy.php

I also vote kosmo for the poll.

However, if the vivo was available with the STF knot, I'd definitely have it in the den. It's one of the best looking handles I've ever seen!

However, if the vivo was available with the STF knot, I'd definitely have it in the den. It's one of the best looking handles I've ever seen!
I agree that the Vivo handle looks nice! It's too bad they don't have the higher quality knots available for them.
I voted for the 70th Anniversary because it looks great and it is a limited edition!
It's definitely a beauty. If I didn't have a "thing" for wooden handles it would probably be my first pick!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I am not sure which handle this is:

Muhle_Silvertip_Fibre_Shaving_Brush_Black_35k256_R0I1X8JGRR8H.jpg

Really like the Mühle 35K256 25mm Silvertip Fiber brush. Also the smaller 19mm size.

Great synthetic brushes. 👍

Changed my personal top 3. I left out the Purist Briarwood because I've seen some photos of the actual handle that shows it's not at all as red as it looks on Mühle's website. (Red is my favorite color)
The 70th Anniversary handle takes its place! sariment1's photo above just confirms what a beauty it is.

Top Bottom