What's new

Polished Timeless Ti! I can't wait!

Sorry guys was at a Baseball game last night. Yes I took the pic at Maggards meetup Not the best pic. The polish is on par with the SS and there is an anodized Aluminum version of the bronze coming out as a price leader.

Gorgeous razor. For some reason, the look of the titanium handle and bronze handle is so attractive. I would love to see a polished stainless steel version.... But this works too! Much better looking than the matte! Did I say Gorgeous?!

Wow! Definitely watching.

Mark posted this pic somewhere else...
proxy.php

When is that going to be?
Supposedly very soon - as in maybe this weekend even. If fb is to believed. But here’s the kicker, the first run are going to be expensive! Like ~ $170 expensive.

We’ll see, but 170 prices me out when the brass is 70.

Supposedly very soon - as in maybe this weekend even. If fb is to believed. But here’s the kicker, the first run are going to be expensive! Like ~ $170 expensive.

We’ll see, but 170 prices me out when the brass is 70.
Yeah, me too. Especially with that polished Ti looming. Karve is pretty much my favorite kit though. But I haven't tried Timeless yet.

Gorgeous razor. For some reason, the look of the titanium handle and bronze handle is so attractive. I would love to see a polished stainless steel version.... But this works too! Much better looking than the matte! Did I say Gorgeous?!
I 2nd this... The Ti handle is my favorite handle from Timeless!!
it was an April fool's joke on his web page. A model of a razor selling for $100.
Not an April Fools joke at all... Was very real!! Not sure on the exact # sold but real none the less!!
proxy.php

Here are some pics of the Timeless Polished Titanium next to my Wolfman Ti and a Paradigm Ti. The top cap and baseplate are polished to the same level as my Wolfman except for under the top cap where the polishing is just like Timeless does for its SS. So far the Shave has been excellent. I can’t compare to the nonpolished Ti as I no longer have it.
BEAC4697-3841-4702-833E-819D42F34518.jpeg
BC2AE748-B47B-4C8E-B490-C3B8E85E1E8F.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are some pics if the Timeless Polished Titanium next to my Wolfman Ti and a Paradigm Ti. The top cap and baseplate are polished to the same level as my Wolfman except for under the top cap where the polishing is just like Timeless does for its SS. So far the Shave has been excellent. I can’t compare to the nonpolished Ti as I no longer have it.
View attachment 990508 View attachment 990509
Very nice. Was that a polish done from timeless or one you've done/had done?

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I was holding one in my hand yesterday when I was at their shop. It was going to Florida. I know they are going to be a very sot after by many people. They are Beautiful. The finish is Amazing!
I purchased a mate finished one for myself.
My first Ti. The

I was holding one in my hand yesterday when I was at their shop. It was going to Florida. I know they are going to be a very sot after by many people. They are Beautiful. The finish is Amazing!
I purchased a mate finished one for myself.
My first Ti. The
Congrats my friend! I’m ordering mine tomorrow.

Top Bottom