What's new

Polished Stainless Steel Razor Stand

EBDA019F-FFAA-4A24-9115-697CA9C499E0.jpeg

Beautiful. The razor I brought with me in isolation is your S1 Windsor and brushed steel (I think) stand.
Thank you for your comment! I’m sorry you’re in isolation. Hopefully this mess will be over soon and everyone will be ok and everything can get back to normal. At least in the meantime you’ll get a great shave! Stay safe and happy shaving!

Beautiful shaving gear!
My Above The Tie collection keeps me company since I went in isolation four weeks ago.
Thanks for your comment! It seems like everyone is stuck at home. Hopefully all this will be over soon. We’re still here for all of our customers. Stay safe and happy shaving!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Thank you for your comment! I’m sorry you’re in isolation. Hopefully this mess will be over soon and everyone will be ok and everything can get back to normal. At least in the meantime you’ll get a great shave! Stay safe and happy shaving!
Not totally isolated. In the country with a family member, with closest neighbors about 100 yards away.
Hope you are doing well. Stay safe.

That's simply extraordinary beautiful. I'm a bit new here so I don't quite understand how this section works. Do you make these to fit specific razors. Are they a custom order.. and there doesn't seem to be any pricing on any of these vendor posts. So how does that work? You just pm off your interested in something. Sorry to be a klutz.

Top Bottom