What's new

Polished rockwell

Very nice job! I'm not skilled in the polishing arts, so I purchased a 6C in white chrome because I wanted the smoother, slicker finish. Polishing a 6S, you've got the benefit of stainless. Congrats!

You definitely have a lot more patience than I would, but great job! Got the 6C gunmetal version myself and love the look, though while it’s super smooth (I’m on the 4 plate) I’m still learning how to get that BBS shave (often leaves stubble behind but getting there).

You definitely have a lot more patience than I would, but great job! Got the 6C gunmetal version myself and love the look, though while it’s super smooth (I’m on the 4 plate) I’m still learning how to get that BBS shave (often leaves stubble behind but getting there).
Thank you! Well BBS will Come in time. Just work that perfectly angle!

Paired it with a barber pole handle today. Beautiful!
IMG_20181019_204754.jpg

Very nice work! Warning polishing razors is addictive. It actually does make a razor shave slightly smoother. I’m up to about 6 or so.

Cheers
John

Very nice work! Warning polishing razors is addictive. It actually does make a razor shave slightly smoother. I’m up to about 6 or so.

Cheers
John
I agree to that! I Will polish all plats and handle but in time. No hurry for me doping that but they do shave smoother.

Didn't have a chance to clean up good, but my polished Rockwell, complete with some soap deposits....true dirty picture! :a47:

IMG_20181024_134351.jpg

It's the holidays...and here's my final "version" of the newly polished 6S. Realizing, of course, that you can spend endless hours polishing and re-polishing; the Dremel can be hopelessly addictive. But at least now, the Rockwell 6S looks kind of nice. Thanks to larzone for the tips!

IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG

Top Bottom