What's new

Podcasts

I just wanted to say that I used the podcasts to catch up on B&B Radio and they were so convenient!

Sad to say, I fell behind listening to B&B Radio...I had to catch up on the last four episodes. I usually watch/listen to BaBR on the YouTube channel, but I was going to be in a car by myself for about nine hours and thought this would be a good time to check out the actual podcasts. I could have just listened to the YouTube version again, but didn't want to use up the data on my phone. So I downloaded the episodes that I wanted to listen to from the podcast page and had them on my phone! It was super easy and I had Dave @skypsyd and all the guests to keep me company on most of my drive!

Just wanted to say Thanks Dave for doing an excellent job. And thanks to the Owners and Admins for making this possible!

+1. Although I wondered at first how much one could say about running a blade across a face, I have been both surprised and impressed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say that I used the podcasts to catch up on B&B Radio and they were so convenient!

Sad to say, I fell behind listening to B&B Radio...I had to catch up on the last four episodes. I usually watch/listen to BaBR on the YouTube channel, but I was going to be in a car by myself for about nine hours and thought this would be a good time to check out the actual podcasts. I could have just listened to the YouTube version again, but didn't want to use up the data on my phone. So I downloaded the episodes that I wanted to listen to from the podcast page and had them on my phone! It was super easy and I had Dave @skypsyd and all the guests to keep me company on most of my drive!

Just wanted to say Thanks Dave for doing an excellent job. And thanks to the Owners and Admins for making this possible!

+1. Although I wondered at first how much one could say about running a blade across a face, I have been both surprised and impressed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys, we try to get as much interesting content as we can, and being used to pass the time on a long road trip is the best compliment B&B Radio can get. Just remember that the content is driven by you, the members so always feel free to drop me a line via PM or in the Video Library forum if there is something you want to see, have us cover, review or just questions in general. Thanks again guys. Means a TON!!

Have the podcasts been discontinued? I just recently discovered them and was enjoying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom