What's new

Pocket Pistol

Ruger LCP II is the best I've found.

Attachments

• IMG_5808.JPG
    IMG_5808.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
Found a broken grip screw bushing on the Solo. Called Kimber and they told me to send it back and they would give it a new frame (the bushing is built into the frame) under warranty. Sent it back about 6 weeks ago and got a call today that the gun is unfixable. They gave me a generous credit toward anything I want. Since pocket carry was the purpose for this gun, I'm getting a brand new Micro 9 (with Crimson Trace grips).

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Found a broken grip screw bushing on the Solo. Called Kimber and they told me to send it back and they would give it a new frame (the bushing is built into the frame) under warranty. Sent it back about 6 weeks ago and got a call today that the gun is unfixable. They gave me a generous credit toward anything I want. Since pocket carry was the purpose for this gun, I'm getting a brand new Micro 9 (with Crimson Trace grips).

Whaaaat!?

Don't like the sound of that. Bummer, to say the least.

AA

The good news is that they gave me a credit toward anything else I want. I chose a Micro 9 with the CT laser grips and had enough of that credit to get a spare mag tossed in.

I try to contrive to carry something more substantial, but sometimes this Smith & Wesson Model 649 .38 Special goes in a pocket. It's also the choice on the rare occasions a back-up is called for.

Sig P938. In fact, I may be picking up another here, soon. A buddy of mine loves them so much he had four!

The Springfield Mod 2 deserves a look, as well.

Sig P938. In fact, I may be picking up another here, soon. A buddy of mine loves them so much he had four!

The Springfield Mod 2 deserves a look, as well.
That's what I have been carrying for the past two years. I got it after my wife kept seeing my S&W 342 Air TI , A 5 shot DA only. I like it for the extreme lightweight, but it is just physically a little bit too large for pocket carry.

I try to contrive to carry something more substantial, but sometimes this Smith & Wesson Model 649 .38 Special goes in a pocket. It's also the choice on the rare occasions a back-up is called for.

I've got that Desantis for my snubbie. It is inexpensive and works good. I'm going to order one for me incoming Micro 9.

Top Bottom