What's new

Pocket diary calendar

Hi guys,
I have to carry a pocket calender book in the top pocket of my work shirt at all times. My issue is that the one I bought from the news stand that cost $2 doesn't get along well with even a fine nib of my safari no matter what ink I put in it, it just seeps through to the next page. I've been trying to find something but I am having little luck. So I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen would be able to help me out.

Thanks guys!

Rhodia has a 4x6 webplanner, but that is likely way too big for you. Banditapple has weekly planners that are 3.5 x 5.5. Clairefontaine has 3 x 5 reporter notepads if you don't mind writing in your own calendar. Goto the Goulet Pens site and starting searching for "calendar" or "planner" or "notepad" and see if you like anything. Hope this helps!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Being an ex-Navy guy, I have always been fond of the Military Memo books used.
They are very durable, tablet style paper side opening notebooks and work great for me.

Fits in the shirt pocket. While not the epitome of style, they work fabulously with fountain pens, and have a hardy binding that withstands frequent opening and closing.
I keep it in my desk drawer, and put it in my pocket when I get to work and back in the desk drawer at the end of the day.

About 18 dollars for a dozen, with discounts for larger orders from Armyproperty.com

Navy Stock Number 7530-00-222-0078

http://store.armyproperty.com/products/book-memorandum-nsn-7530-00-222-0078.html

$7530-00-243-9366__68667_zoom.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Thanks for the link, Phil! I have wondered where to get those for a long time, my dad left me one and I thought they were an old impossible-to-find Army artifact like some of his other stuff. I can attest to the paper quality and durability of these little books.

I'll be ordering up a dozen now.

Thanks for the link luvmysuper but I need a calender also and I think postage will kill me. I work in a jail and I always need a calender and room for notes. I have found 2013 moleskine pocket diary and rhodia diary also so I'll probably pick one of those up. Very cool military book though!
EDIT: Actually just checked and they don't post to Australia at all how unfortunate it would have been cool to keep one or two in my bad for report notes :angry:

Top Bottom